Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why I love Nole and how I became his fan


He's the most talented and brave player I have ever seen and also the most charismatic one. I love watching him on and off the court because he never bores, he's a born entertainer. He's also tall, dark and handsome and has the purest heart. He's simply the best player and person I know and I adore and love him so, he's my hero. I also love how patriotic he is and how much he loves his country. I can go on and on but I'll stop here.
 How and when I became a fan? I first noticed No1e in the 2008 AO SF against Fed; I was so curious as to who is this talented and handsome young hero who managed to beat the invincible fed in a slam in straight sets and I was also grateful to him since I hated seeing Fed win all the time (except against Rafa on clay). Anyway, I started following him after that and fell in love with both his game and his personality and the rest is history...



1 comment:

Billie said...

Nole is such a darling. He is proud and determined to succeed, but he is also a fun loving guy with a good and gentle heart. I am a lot older than him, but I see him as an inspiration in my life as well.