Friday, March 23, 2012

Q & A with yours truly about all things Nole - Part 1


What is your most memorable Nole match and why? 
There are so many but it's not hard to choose, really, my  most memorable Nole match is also my most  memorable tennis match ever and it's of course this year's AO final. Why? Hard to put it in words really... I mean, what can you say about a match like that?! It was out-of this world and left me speechless but not tearless (is that a word? :)) at the time, I was weeping after match point for 5 minutes non-stop until I re-grouped! What great fighters they are Nole and Rafa, it was like a championship heavy-weight boxing match where the winner was decided by a knockout in the 10th round and the winner was luckily for me, Nole or as I like to call him after reaching the no. 1 spot, No1e.  
Another memorable match is the 2011 Wimbledon final because it was Nole's childhood dream to win it and so I really wanted him to win that one and I was elated in the end. Seeing Nole so happy, hugging the trophy like a kid holding on to his favourite toy as if he's scared they might try to take it away from him, brought tears to my eyes, nothing could compare to watching a dream come true in the eyes of the one you love!



What is your favorite Novak outfit?


This is hard since I like quite a few of his outfits very much, but I guess I can narrow it down to these two:


Image Image



What should be the name of a movie about Nole's life and which actor should play him in the movie and why?

The name should be "The Djoker Turned Legend" or "The Boy who dared to dream". 
The Actor should be Jake Gyllenhaal cause I lile him and I think he looks close enough to Nole to play him in a movie; they have a similar hair color, nise, and eye brows...and even if other actors (like Justin Barta) look more like Nole he should still play him becasue he's a great actor! 



Which match makes you the happiest when you think about it?

Well, this is a easy one for me... it has to be the 2011 Wimbledon final for the same reasons I gave you before! 

Other matches that make me really happy are the wins over Nadal on clay and the one in USO this year, Nole's win over Murray in Rome and of course the wins over Federer in USO this year and last year. The truth is that every win over Nadal and Federer makes me more happy than usual, especially one over Federer - When he beats Federer, my reasons to rejoice are quadrupled: 1. Nole won, 2. Nole beat Federer, 3. Federer lost and 4. Federer lost to Nole. 

P.S. I haven't mentioned Nole's wins over Tsonga and Murray in the AO finals because the matches weren't that great, but of course seeing Nole winning and then holding the trophy made me very happy.




Which match makes you the saddest when you think about it?

Well, last year's DC SF against Delpo really broke my heart, seeing Nole on the floor weeping like a baby was awful, he was inconsolable and he felt he let his Serbia down. Other heart-breaking losses for Nole were the 2009 Madrid's SF loss to Rafa and the loss in the 2008 Beijing Olympics SF, again to Rafa.
RG SF this year against Federer with his finger wagging made me more angry than sad.


Who is the most attractive men’s player in your opinion and why?

Well, this one is very tough and I don't know who to choose.  Just kidding, I'm going of course with No1e!  Was there ever any doubt in your minds that I could anyone else? (wink) Why? It's obvious but I'll humor you...To start with, he's just a tall, dark and handsome daredevil. He's very fit and he's even more refreshing than a tall glass of ice cold water on a hot summer day! I absolutely love his charming boyish grin and the twinkle in his beautiful green eyes (in his eyes you can see his great desire for the game and for life in general). I also love the "arrogant" looks he gives to his box/opponent after a gorgeous winner or after an important point that he won. The truth is that he always looks so handsome to me no matter what's the situation; when he smiles, when he frowns, when he cries (but of course I always prefer to see him smile)...Ooh, and he looks good in anything he wears and that's a big plus in a guy. 


Image 


And again, he's soooo fit!!! SMOCKING HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! ( drooling) 







  

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Love this blog

Billie said...

I will agree with you Moran, I love every single title win, but this year's AO final tops everything. He is a handsome fella. Has the most beautiful eyes and smile. Just lights up everything.

moran said...

Thanks Billie and Betsy :)