Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nole Model 2012

Today I want to share with you my thoughts about Nole's form in 2012. In the begging of 2011 (during the streak) he was so hungry and focused at every match and his level was pretty consistent throughout every match and every tournament. You could see the desire and fire in his eyes and it was AMAZING. This year, unfortunately he seems to have lost some of that fire, desire and hunger and it makes me very sad. I know it's unreasonable to expect Nole to show that unbelievable level consistently again this year cause it took super-human effort last year and it's too difficult, maybe even impossible, to repeat...But I still wish too see it in every match (and not just for a few games or even a full set) and gets a bit disappointed when I don't. I love Nole no matter what but after he spoiled us, his fans, last year, it's hard to get used to "Nole model 2012". He also seems lees happy since he got the no. 1 spot and maybe the pressure is getting to him. Federer loved being no. 1 and dealt with it with (almost) no problems, it fitted him like a globe.  Rafa on the other hand couldn't handle it and crumbled under the pressure and now I'm afraid Nole is going in the same path. I just want to see him smiling and happy like before, that's my no. 1 priority and the results are of minor importance. I guess all I can do is hope fot the best and see what happens...And in the mean time I can listen to do these two great songs that make me think of Nole (I dedicate them to him):



Nole, you leave me breathless everytime I watch you, on and off the court!

  
Nole, you're simply irresistiblete!

And check out this great video a Nole fan made:
 
 P.S. NOLE IS MY ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE FOR LIFE! :)

No comments: